Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Daily Grind

Work is what I'll write about because it's what I'm experiencing. It's what I know and what my days revolve around. And work can be tough. One minute it's up, the other minute it's down. One second you feel on top of the world and the next, you feel like you're carrying the world's weight on your shoulders.

I'm learning......

1. That you can only give your best. You give it your all and even if it doesn't work out like you planned, you walk away knowing you put all of the effort in.
2. To keep work at work. As much I can, I'm trying not to stress about work when I'm not there.
3. That you can learn new things from each and every experience- things that will help you the next time around.
4. That sometimes it's a balancing act. Finding the common ground between being walked all over/taken advantage of and being too assertive is VERY important.

Cheers to all my fellow "first-real-job" workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment